As the Teaching & Learning Commons gains momentum, more information about KPU communities will be noted here.
- KPU Teaching & Learning Newsletters are distributed to faculty and instructional staff by email. Current and archived copies (PDF) are also available online at kpu.ca/teaching-and-learning/newsletters.
- Being an applied post-secondary education institution, Experiential Learning is commonly found in our courses. Some are showcased on the Experiential Learning site.
- A group of Learning Technology enthusiasts exists at KPU. They are in the process of coming up with some topics and will be posting an invitation to join their Community of Practice in the near future. Stay tuned.
- Interested in Assessment issues, practices, and strategies? Join the Assessment Community of Practice. Email tlcommons@ cá cược bóng đá hợp pháp www.tullosrvpark.com to join the group. An inaugural meeting is being scheduled to determine areas of interests, activities, etc. including co-facilitation opportunities. This group will remain open so feel free to join at any time by emailing the Commons.
- KPU Open Studies is a group of KPU instructors, administrators, learning specialists and librarians that stay informed about trends in open education and encourage the use of open practices in teaching and research. Representatives from KPU Open Studies act as liaisons to key partnerships involving open educational resources such as the BC Campus Open Textbook project, and the Open Education Resource universitas- an international network of institutions, including KPU, who strive to widen access to more affordable education through open education practices.