Human Resource Services supports the university in its mission to offer all learners opportunities to achieve success in a diverse range of programs that blend theory and practice, critical understanding, and social and ethical awareness necessary for good citizenship and rewarding careers. Further information, and details of the full KPU Strategic Plan: Vision 2018 is available here.
We develop and implement initiatives that attract, support, engage and retain KPU’s people, and create an environment where all employees see themselves as contributing to student learning.
We create an inclusive and safe learning environment for everyone at KPU.
Reporting to the Associate Vice-President, Human Resource Services, we provide the following services:
- Employee Relations
- Recruitment and Selection
- Pension and Benefit Administration
- Compensation and Classification
- Employee Wellness and Disability Management
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Collective Agreement Negotiation and Administration
- Training and Development
- Organizational Development
- Performance Management
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Risk Management