đánh bài_dailythethao_khuyến mãi tiền cược miễn phí
Open Pedagogy with Hypothes.is (Surrey)
Hypothes.is (cá cược bóng đá hợp pháp https://hypothes.is/) is an open source plugin for your browser that makes it possible to easily annotate any static webpage or document.
This hands-on workshop will introduce you to this powerful tool, showcase examples of its use in higher education, and equip you to effectively use Hypothes.is for teaching and learning, such as by having your students annotate assigned readings.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to
1. Install and activate the Hypothes.is plugin
2. Annotate any webpage or document with text, images, hyperlinks, and video clips, and tags
3. Understand the differences between public, restricted, and private annotations
4. Set up a restricted or private Hypothes.is group for use with students
5. Export annotations made within a group for grading and archiving
Advance Registration is required.