slot machine là gì_slot88 apk_trang cá độ bóng đá uy tín nhất việt nam
All of us encounter personal difficulties at one time or another, and earning a university degree or certification can be stressful, especially if you’re juggling work and family obligations. Our counsellors are available to help.
Are you or a friend in crisis? Get in touch with our Counselling Services. We can make referrals to specialized help. Our counsellors also offer confidential support for:
- Adjusting to university life and studies
- Anxiety, depression, and grief
- Managing stress
- Relationship and family matters
- Referrals from the Early Alert online counselling service
Crisis and After-hours Counselling
KPU Counselling Services takes the protection of your privacy seriously. All information discussed during counselling sessions is considered private. We will not release information to anyone, including family and faculty, without your consent, with the following exceptions:
- Counsellors are required by law to report instances of clear and imminent danger to self and/or others and instances of current child abuse
- Counselling records may be subpoenaed by a court of law
- Counsellors may consult with colleagues to ensure you are provided the best care possible
If you have further questions or concerns about confidentiality, please ask your counsellor.