88 fortunes doi thuong_chơi game online_kỹ năng chơi baccarat
This program is ideally suited for those professionals interested in venturing into the evolving business movement of managing companies and organizations that are green or greening themselves.
The Green Business Management and Sustainability program has many elements of a traditional business management program, at the same time it provides professionals with the knowledge, skills and tools to direct companies and organizations towards environmental and economic sustainability.
The Green Business Management and Sustainability program consists of six general management courses (21 credits) that will allow students to develop business-related critical thinking, analytical skills, communication skills, teamwork and interpersonal skills. They will also develop skills in the management of innovation and digital transformation. Following this, students complete 15 credits of Green business specialty courses.
In addition to the Faculty's Admission Requirements, which consist of KPU's undergraduate English Proficiency Requirement, the following program admission requirements apply:
- Successful completion of a recognized undergraduate* or graduate degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.67 (*Applicants with an equivalent combination of education and relevant professional experience may be considered for the program.)
- A statement of intent in the program, including relevant studies and work experience. This statement should be 800 – 1000 words and cover the following:
- Intellectual and creative interests
- Personal goals related to the program
- How one's background contributes to the program
- Self-assessment of emotional intelligence with applied examples
- Highlight interests in community involvement
- Two professional references stating suitability for the program
All applicants are assessed by an admissions committee for maturity, fit to the academic program, educational background, and work experience, using the statement of intent and references. Applicants may also?be interviewed by a member of the Admissions Committee as part of the application screening process. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission into the program. For further details about the statement of intent, including submission specifics, visit the department's website at: cá cược bóng đá hợp pháp www.tullosrvpark.com/business
|?||BUSM 6100||Accounting and Financial Management for Managers||4 credits|
|?||BUSM 6110||Project Management||3 credits|
|?||BUSM 6130||Change Management and Digital Transformation for Business||3 credits|
|?||BUSM 6150||Managing Innovation||3 credits|
|?||BUSM 6160||Strategic Planning||3 credits|
|?||BUSM 6180||Graduate Capstone Experience Practicum||5 credits|
|?||GRMT 6100||Sustainability and Business Administration||3 credits|
|?||GRMT 6110||Green Marketing Management||3 credits|
|?||GRMT 6120||Ecological Economics for Organizations||3 credits|
|?||GRMT 6130||Principles of Green and Clean Technologies for Business and Society's Sustainability||3 credits|
|?||GRMT 6140||Sustainable Operations||3 credits|
Upon successful completion of this program, students are eligible to receive a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration - Green Business Management and Sustainability.
At a Glance
School of Business
- Graduate Diploma
- Civic Plaza
- Limited intake
Minimum Credits Required:
Curriculum Effective Date: